It’s been a while, I know. I’m sorry, I have been wanting to go back to my blog and everything and it seems like every time I want to start doing my things again, something comes up. Life has been really hectic and only in the past few weeks I actually managed to start going back to my meditation, back to writing on my journal and to have a bit of time with myself.
I have had a lot of other priorities and right now, I just couldn’t put my beloved little Blog right before everything else.
I’m working on organising myself to gain this time again and do the things I love, so I will be coming back soon with some more recipes.
For now, I want to you leave you all with this recipe which is one of my favourites, but I haven’t been able to make them in ages. (Probably doing some now actually..)
They are extremely easy to make, packed full of flavour, nutrients and fibre and have I mentioned they are delicious?? ?
So, I hope you give it a go on them, because you rather eat something made with love and with ingredients that you know, than filling yourself up with nasties and preservatives, humectants and so on…
They are a perfect snack. They give you energy and are so delicious you won’t believe they are healthy!!
- 1 can of organic chickpeas
- 4 tbs of organic peanut butter (nothing added)
- ⅓ tbs of baking soda
- 3 tbsp of rice malt syrup
- A pinch of salt
- ½ cup of dark chocolate chip (preferably vegan) or cacao nibs
- Add the chickpeas, peanut butter, baking soda, rice malt syrup and salt in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the chocolate chips and mix it through.
- Make little balls and place it in baking paper and keep it in the fridge in a airtight sealed container.
Peace and Love,