Summer will be knocking on our door soon and to keep up the good health during the warm months of the year, nothing better than a refreshing and delicious salad.
Salads are a great way to add more vegetables and legumes to your diet plus they can be anything but boring! Mixing different textures and flavours brightens up any salad and can make your meal lighter and full of nutrition.
With the help of some amazing bloggers, I’ve gathered a collection of salad recipes that will help you stay in shape and enjoy the powerful nutrition of veggies and legumes all year round.
All recipes are packed with great nutrients and lots of fibre, protein and good fats. Some of my favourite ingredients like chickpeas, quinoa and kale are the highlights of these simple but delicious recipes.
15 Summer-Ready Salads
1.Kale Salad & Roasted Chickpeas by Cadry’s Kitchen
2. Pomegranate & Quinoa Salad by Sweets & Greens
3. Chargrilled Courgette Salad with Lemon and Basil by The Circus Gardener’s Kitchen
4. Summer Veggie Pasta Salad by Strength & Sunshine
5. Black Bean Salad by Deb’s Pots
6. Israeli Couscous Salad with Burnt Citrus Dressing by Quite Good Food
7. Romanesco and Cauliflower Salad with Pomegranate by Win Win Food
8. Warm Kale, Quinoa + Broccoli Bowl with Cider Mustard Dressing by Happy Hearted Kitchen
9. Roasted Ratatouille Salad by Dianne’s Vegan Kitchen
10. Oriental Green Salad with Chickpeas and Tahini Lemon Dressing by Journey to Real Life
11. Vegan BBQ ‘Chicken’ Chopped Salad by Healthy Happy Life
12. Super Duper Caesar Salad by Opti Cook
13. Chargrilled Cauliflower Salad with Lentils and Pomegranate by Lauren Caris Cooks
14. Creamy Chestnut Mushroom and Fresh Herb Pasta Salad by Tinned Tomatoes
15. Roasted Chickpea Fattoush Salad by Veggies Save the Day
I really hope you enjoy this collection of amazing recipes and make Summer lighter and delicious with these amazing salads.
Peace and Love,
Amy Katz from Veggies Save The Day24/08/2016 at 5:22 am
Thank you for including my Fattoush salad! This is a great roundup!
Larissa Tedesco24/08/2016 at 1:11 pm
My pleasure! Such a bright and light recipe. I loved it! 🙂