Mother’s Day is already next weekend and although I know that moms deserve the world, sometimes all they want is a little help in the kitchen and some yummy food (I know I would 😅).
So if this year you’d like to make something yourself and spoil mom with a big breakfast, then this recipe is perfect!
I love how granola makes the whole house smell like an Autumn morning (weird?) and how easy and simple it is to make your own and create delicious variations to suit your taste. I do get a lot of people ask me for recipes of granola and since it’s been a while since the last time I shared a granola recipe, this would be the perfect time.
Also, this is the perfect recipe to spoil mom. Just add some yoghurt, fruits, fresh juice and a hot coffee or tea and surprise her to breakfast in bed. Sounds good right?
So let’s just get started!
Mother’s Day Recipe: Chocolate Granola
Make this delicious, warm, chocolatey and delectable granola to spoil mom on her day. It’s an easy treat that can be made plastic free and it’s perfect for any occasion really.
So get your ingredients ready and make this delicious Chocolate Granola for mom.
- 2 cups of oats
- 2 cups of mixed nuts
- ¼ cup pepitas
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp molasses
- First off, pre heat the oven to 180ºC.
- On a large baking pan, cover the bottom with baking paper.
- Add all dry ingredients on the pan and mix until all is covered with cacao and cinnamon powder.
- Then, mix the rice malt syrup and molasses together then drizzle all over the dry ingredients.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve or let it cool before storing.
Peace and love,