Wow, 2017, you’ve been really good to me! As you may know already, I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award a few weeks ago. Now, I’ve also been given the Versatile Blogger Award too! WHAT?!
This year is certainly promising and I’m excited for everything that is yet to come! So pleased and blessed with another nomination. And for that, I thank the lovely Mango Lady Diary for her nomination. She shares her passion for travel, just like me, in a blog with her amazing stories and pictures. Thank you Madhurima!
What is The Versatile Blogger Award?
The Versatile Blogger Award, an award given to bloggers by bloggers, is a fun way to discover new blogs. The basic rules are:
- If nominated, write and publish a post on your blog thanking and linking back to your nominator.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate seven other new bloggers who you think deserve recognition for their work.
Now I will take this opportunity to nominate seven fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award. Here are my nominations for blogs that I really enjoyed reading.
7 random facts about me:
- I love painting, but haven’t done any of it since I’m about 15. As I started going to high school, other activities took over and I left my love for painting for later, hoping I would go back, but haven’t. Maybe some day…
- I also used to sing. When in high school, I’ve joined a ‘Vocal Group’ where I used to sing with fellow students. We even recorded an album and made many concerts/shows. I used to love it and still miss singing very much.
- I love photography! It probably replaced my love for painting, so now I enjoy taking pictures wherever I go.
- I found out I really enjoy writing! At first, blogging was something simple that didn’t require much of my time. But as I soon found out, it would become an important part of my life. And writing came hand in hand with it. I honestly love it and feel the need to write quite often.
- When I was little and up until I was about 16, I always thought I’d live in my hometown. Until I was bitten by the travel bug in my first trip abroad to Argentina. Since then, I’ve never stopped travelling.
- I graduated in Hospitality but only worked on it until I finished my bachelor.
- I found out I’d really love to live by the sea. I’ve never lived near the ocean and thought I didn’t really need it that much, but since I’ve moved to Australia and now travelling I realised I need the water to keep me sane!
I hope you liked these random facts but enough about me! Now, I’m off to share my next nominees!
Nominees to The Versatile Blogger Award:
- Vanilla Crunnch: Lara is a super talented foodie blogger who also shares some delicious tips when travelling.
- V Nutrition: Mary Ellen is a nutrition student & animal lover with a severe case of wanderlust as she herself describes it. Check her blog for delicious recipes and complete vegan guide around Europe and more.
- Yumsome: Nico and her blog are packed with interesting (and delicious) food and stories from the 51 countries she’d lived so far! Talk about a nomad life!
- Lauren Caris Cooks: Lauren is a talented cook who shares amazing vegan recipes in her community based blog. Check the amazing work she shares!
- Vegan Chickpea: Sarah is a blogger enthusiast, travel fanatic, animal lover and personal growth junkie who share delicious vegan & gluten-free recipes in her blog plus some cool travel stories.
- Delightful Adventures: Gwen is a writer, a web-editor, maker and eater of good food, an off and on traveler (also a mom) who shares her travel tales plus amazingly tasty vegan food from the other side of the world (Canada that is).
- Valises & Gourmandises: Aryane is a French gal who like me, shares a passion for writing, cooking and travelling! Check out her stories and delicious recipes on Valises & Gourmandises.
Congratulations to all the nominees on The Versatile Blogger Award! Now is your turn to share the love and give back to this beautiful community!
Thanks once again to Mango Lady Diaries for the nomination and for my amazing community to supporting me, reading my posts and sharing their love with me!
Peace & Love,